HENNA BROW CLASS - WITH KIT
What and why :
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or the henna tree.
- 4hours training
- $465 with the kit
- March 1st, 2021
- Classes are subject to change dates and/or locations. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any class.
- 50% of the class fees are required at time of booking. Remaining balance is due on the first day of class. Deposits and fees are non-refundable. GST is added to every class.
- A rescheduling fee will be applied to any student who misses a class or needs to change on short notice.
- Students attendance is mandatory and will be taken into consideration for theory and practical exams. Certification will not given for specified courses without completion of quotas.
- Professional attire is required for all courses.
- Students must provide models when required.