Contains +96% natural ingredients in the formula.
- Organic oat extract
- Sweet almond oil
- Organic and fair trade shea butter
- Plant Alpha-Bisabolol (Candeia)
- Plant biomimetic active ingredient
- Horse chestnut seed extract
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, Cetyl palmitate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Hexylene glycol, Capryloyl glycine, Gluconolactone, Sucrose stearate, Caprylyl glycol, Xanthan gum, Sucrose laurate, Hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, Lactobacillus ferment lysate, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract, Xylitylglucoside, Tocopherol, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) seed extract, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Sodium hydroxide, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sucrose palmitate, Potassium sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan isostearate, Sodium benzoate, Sorbic acid.* The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using a product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging.
Visibly reduces redness (-25% redness*)
- Reduces the sensation of overheating
- Immediately soothes and reduces the skin's sensitivity threshold (-76%***) in the long term
Results expressed in percent of satisfaction:
* % improvement obtained by mexameter on 19 volunteers who applied the SOS Redness Serum twice a day before their usual skin care cream
** % improvement obtained by sting test on 19 volunteers who applied SOS Redness Serum once
***% improvement obtained by sting test on 19 volunteers who applied the SOS Redness Serum twice a day before their usual skin care cream
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of serum to clean skin morning and/or evening all over the face before applying the cream.